Once the management method for your product has been chosen, you need to configure it in preparation to be posted online in the shop.
Some management methods will present the specifics, but for all products, you must enter the following information:
- Product Type: specific to certain management methods. Choose a category for your product. This will be visible in your store and allow your fans to know more about your products
- Product name: the name of your product should be clear and explicit, it always be used to find your product. The product name is always associated with the type of product (tee-shirt, vinyl ...), so you do not need to entered it again.
- Short product description: this is a description of your product (1 or 2 sentences maximum)
- Options and inventory: specific to certain management methods. You must enter each option for your product inventory available in your shop. You can also add a reference product per option. You will find this reference in your export of sales and particular stock.
- Sale price: this is the price that your fans have to pay for your product. Remember to set an attractive price for your fans and that is profitable for you. (Do not forget to take into account Difymusic management commissions)
- Description: you can provide a detailed description of your product: textile material, album tracklist ...
- Shipping information: specific to certain management methods. For products you ship, enter delivery times and shipping costs.