You can access your earnings invoices using the listing of available earnings by clicking on "Bank" then "Earnings" in the header of your admin area.
On the line corresponding to the month of your choice, click the "PDF" image to view your invoice.
Earnings bills are published monthly and contain details of the orders on your store during the selected period.
You will find there for each order:
- the order number + the order date
- the list of products for each:
- management mode in question (DIY, On Demand, On Stock ...)
- the VAT amount received: the price that the customer paid for the product
- Difymusic fees for this product
- DIY: 5% of the product price
- On Demand: 10€
- On Stock: 20% of the product price + 1€ per product
- the sum to be repaid to you: it is equal to the VAT amount cashed - Difymusic Costs.
You will also find located at the bottom of the invoice a summary of the total VAT to be repaid: your earnings and the details of this HT + VAT amount.
If you are subject to VAT, you must repay the VAT.
Your first invoice will also include the one-time 9,99€ commission fee for your shop.