To configure your DIY product, you must provide the following information:
- Product Type: Choose a category for your product. This will be visible in your store and allow your fans to know more about your products.
- Product name: the name of your product should be clear and explicit. It will always be used to find your product. The product name is always associated with the type of product (tee-shirt, vinyl ...), so you do not need to enter it again.
- Short description of the product: this is a description of your product (1 or 2 sentences maximum)
- Sizes and inventory: You must enter for each size of your product the inventory that will be available in your shop.
- Sale price: this is the price that your fans have to pay for your product. Remember to set an attractive price for your fans and one that is profitable for you. (Do not forget to take into account Difymusic management commissions)
- Description: you can provide a detailed description of your product: textile material, album tracks ...
- Shipping Information: Enter the shipping details (average shipping time, specific packaging ...) and shipping costs.
Next, select a product status:
- Online: the product will be visible in the shop
- Offline: the product will not be visible in the shop
Then click "Publish" to upload your product